Save Time - Save Money. These dual-use Repair Tags let you mark your repaired and to-be-repaired items in a snap!
• First, use the tag to mark that the equipment needs repair. Then, after the repair is completed, tear off the lower portion and you have a record that says that the repair is finished.
• The lower portion of the tag has a perforated edge, so that you may easily remove this stub.
• Economical plastic tag is quite durable indoors and outdoors.
• Rounded corners for professional look.
• Tag optionally notes the date and the initials of the person repairing your equipment. Back of tag is blank.
• Tags include a fiber reinforced patch for extra strength.