Make sure that your eye wash station will work well in an emergency. Make safety the easy option with convenient label-dispenser Inspection tags - just pull one out and avoid the mess!
• Heavy-duty, vinyl tags outlast abuse, weather and chemicals. Each tag has a brass eyelet for extra strength.
• Write on this tag with marker, pencil or pen - although markers work best for permanent record-keeping.
• Rounded corners for professional look.
• Keep track of each, periodic inspection. Tag notes the date and the initials of the inspector.
• Add on plastic self-locking ties for an easy application.
• Tags include a fiber reinforced patch for extra strength.