Make sure that your fire extinguisher will work well in an emergency. This tag provides a handy record of each reinspection and a checklist to make sure that the fire extinguisher is properly placed, charged and maintained.
- Rounded corners offer a professional look for better handling.
- Heavy-duty, vinyl tags outlast abuse, weather and chemicals. Each tag has a brass eyelet for extra strength.
- Write on this tag with marker, pencil or pen - although markers work best for permanent record-keeping.
- Keep track of each, periodic inspection. Tag notes the date and the initials of the inspector.
- Tags include a fiber reinforced patch for extra strength.