• Made from 10 mil (.01") Polylith synthetic polypropylene, these tags combine the durability and tear-resistance of plastic with the printability of paper - making them far superior than conventional cardstock tags.
• The matte finish, mineral-reinforced polypropylene is an excellent candidate for a range of applications where durability, strength, moisture, chemical resistance and superb printabillity are required.
• Great for outdoor and indoor use, tags can withstand extreme
weather and are UV stable.
• Tags have a reinforced metal eyelet that measures 3/16" for increased pull strength.
• Available in a variety of colors making them great for inventory control, color coding projects, key tags, price marking, identification tags, part tags, and much more!
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Have you purchased this item?