Make sure that vital equipment is inspected and that your quality program is not jeopardized when it is accidentally put back into service before QA checks!
• Tags are hard to miss and often a better way to mark equipment needing inspection than a label.
• Tags are made with a reinforced patch for strength. They are durable outdoors
• Tags have rounded corners for a professional look.
• Tag has space for you write remarks regarding the inspection, as well as the inspection date and the initials of the inspector. Back of tag is blank.
• Tags include a fiber reinforced patch for extra strength.