Regular inspections help keep your fire extinguisher ready in case of an emergency. Make it easy to mark inspections with durable tags in easy-dispensing boxes.
• Keep track of each, periodic inspection. Tag notes the date and the initials of the inspector.
• Heavy-duty, vinyl tags outlast abuse, weather and chemicals. Each tag has a brass eyelet for extra strength.
• Write on this tag with marker, pencil or pen - although markers work best for permanent record-keeping.
• Rounded corners for professional look.
• A reinforced fiber patch makes the tag perfect to attach with heavy machinery.